I very seldom get tagged for these memememe things, so I thought I'd catalogue a few of my wierdnesses for everyone.
First things first!
Rules: The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 Weird Habits/Things About Yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a journal about their 6 Weird Habits/Things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. Locking doors. I'm obsessive. If I'm halfway across the parking lot, and I can't remember if I locked my car door, I'll walk back to check. I can't fall asleep if I don't know for certain if the front door is locked or not.
2. Textures! I'm very sensitive to textures, especially food. Jello is pretty unbearable. Tapioca is right out. My experience with bubble tea was...mixed. Sometimes touching cardboard gives me the crazy shivers. But I sure love petting cats! Cats are good texture.
3. Speaking of cats. If a cat settles on or near me, I find it extremely difficult to displace them, even if I am losing feeling in my limbs. My cats are extremely spoiled as a result.
4. I'm married! And I didn't change my name. I do not find this so very strange, but some people seem to. My husband was actually against me changing my name. "But you've always been [name]! It would be wierd for you to be anything else." It's a little wierd to be married, but I'm very happy!
5. Internet silence. I'm awfully quiet here on the Deviantart, and part of it is that it takes me FOREVER to compose comments and posts. If I give you a two sentence comment to the effect of, 'Them's some nice colors,' it definitely took me five minutes to write. I have the same trouble with email, which is part of why I am so tardy with correspondence (you know who you are).
6. I before E, except after C. I have a serious mental block on the spelling of words with IE-EI combinations in them. 'Receive'? Forget about it. I used to have a hard time distinguishing left and right, and clockwise v. counterclockwise, too. I know which way is which, but I have to think about it for a moment. I also stick an extra E on the end of 'seldom' every time I type it. Brains are funny.
Now I get to tag other people!
Anyone else who cares to! Consider yourself tagged!